Another happy statement, of gratitude and appreciation

Dear Community!

It gives me pleasure to share with you some happy news. About six weeks ago, I started using AppSheet to build an app to manage several touristic services for a Spanish Tour Operator company. A tour operator is a wholesale provider that sells to Travel Agencies, rather than directly to the end tourist. They needed a common platform they could use along with their Tour Agency clients and end-customer-facing people offering the service, such as: reception workers and drivers.

When I started, I have no previous knowledge of AppSheet, actually was just discovering it.

This afternoon, the customer has accepted TWO services ๐Ÿ™‚ (Accommodations and Transfers), and agreed to start testing them within their ecosystem for eventual, soon deployment. While Iโ€™ll still have to work to improve the remaining services, he gave very positive feedback regarding the two services he accepted.

This is far from being my first development experience, but it IS my first developing a front-end and for users who are not themselves engineers, so it has also brought me a big positive-energy push.

AppSheet has its powerful tools and functionalities that made this rapid development possible, but the gratitude goes to the real heroes who are the active members of this wonderful community, whom without them, this success couldnโ€™t have been possible.

I would like to thank all members who replied to my posts giving me advice, and I would like to personally extend special thanks to Steve @Steve, Marc @Marc_Dillon, Suvrutt @Suvrutt_Gurjar, Matt @MultiTech_Visions, John @WillowMobileSystems, Aurelien @Aurelien, Oscar @SkrOYC, Rafael @Rafael_ANEIC-PY and Levent @LeventK, for the wealth of helpful information they created with their hundreds of articles, tips and replies to posts and questions of others over the years.

I learned much from you, this is what made all the difference, and you set an example to follow!

KJ

12 6 544
6 REPLIES 6

According to your profile (here in the community), you joined Xmas day of last yearโ€ฆ

- Which means in less than a month you went from no working knowledge of the platform to two active service contracts!

2X_0_069e94c3b98441b6cd469b921fc25d2405d29581.gif

Congratulations, and may this be only the beginning 3X_c_8_c894633685b607dcad8bd19f28d5c98f0a09a31f.gif

(This sort of news charges me up!!! :b)

@MultiTech_Visions

Hey Matt, you know?

I actually spent couple of weeks with the guides and the community before thinking oh my why havenโ€™t I joined yet

Thanks for being here my friend:

Awesome news, thanks for sharing, KJ. The team would love to hear more about what you were able to build (once weโ€™re moved over into the new Cloud Community this week)!

With pleasure!

I just came to say thank you

...for considering me one of those very knowledgeable people.
I know you will continue to learn more and more from the platform.

I know I have say this before but try to read as much as posible from the docs page, there is no better place to learn right now (you know what I mean).

Nah, seriously, this platform (AppSheet) is not a mystery, it just requires enough dedication and good reading comprehension + imagination.

Soon you will be helping others as much as you have feel others have help you

@SkrOYCx wrote:
(you know what I mean)

Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜„

@SkrOYCx wrote:

Soon you will be helping others as much as you have feel others have help you

Having you around, I'm sure I will!

Top Labels in this Space