Anyone else not getting emails from the community?

For the past few days, since the Gmail issues cropped up, I’ve not been receiving any emails from the AppSheet community.

When people @ mention me, even direct messages, aren’t being sent to me in email notifications.

I just confirmed everything is as it should be (in regards to email notification settings) - but nonetheless emails are not being sent.

Just thought I would see if anyone else is having this issue as well?

Solved Solved
0 9 247
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I’m trying a special reset that might be the issue. there’s a note on your account that too many emails have bounced back, so I reset the count and you should be receiving notifications now. Overall, our master settings indicate that notifications are still going out. This may be a single account issue. Please keep me posted if there’s no change.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

@MultiTech_Visions
No, but I dont get many @ts… Did you get this?

Hi, @Lynn!

@Steve
Hi,

This is what I find when I enter the community…
3X_a_9_a924341c77b3c2aff64a6540293ceb8dab222729.png

Yet this is my email box

Not only was there an @ from you @Lynn, but someone also sent me a direct message; yet nothing was emailed to me.

Do I have something off in my email settings and I’m just being dense about it?

I’m also not receiving an hourly summary like I selected. @Steve

I’m afraid I have no insight into the email issue. @Peter and @JCadence are probably more appropriate here.

Looks like emails should be autogenerating based on certain activity. Have there been any spam filter changes in your inbox recently?

@JCadence negative.

When the gmail fiasco happened, the categorization of emails that came from the community got all out of whack; instead of being routed into the “Forums” category, they were being placed everywhere: promotions, social, updates, etc.

But now I’m just not receiving them.

I checked the spam folder, not a single email from the community in there.

In fact, when I do a search for emails I see the last one was on Dec 15th.

With the settings I’ve got turned on in the community, I should be receiving at least 24 emails a day - from the hourly summary I’m supposed to get - that’s not counting any @ mentions, replies to posts, direct messages, etc.

Settings

Not receiving a single one.

I’m trying a special reset that might be the issue. there’s a note on your account that too many emails have bounced back, so I reset the count and you should be receiving notifications now. Overall, our master settings indicate that notifications are still going out. This may be a single account issue. Please keep me posted if there’s no change.

Issue has been solved! Thanks so much for your help.

Top Labels in this Space