Anyone else with Automation Issues? - New data not available to triggered Bots.

Update 2:  It seems the core issue is that when using API calls to add rows, App Formulas are not being activated for the newly added rows. Potentially, "Bypass Security Filters" are not being honored on these API Bots.

UPDATED:  I see now that there were some changes rolled out mid-Dec and then rolled back.  This problem app did not have activity after 11/22/2023 until 12/20 - that's when the issues first occurred. The change and rool back happened between these dates.  Either the roll back did not return to "usual" processing or some other change has impacted this app.

I suspect that rollout did not return processingI have a set of Automation processes that have been running in an app for over a year now and, with the exception of an occasional timeout error, they have been running smoothly until about 2 weeks ( I just found out yesterday).

I have a process that is broken up into several individual Bots.  My understanding is that when each Bot is triggered, it is assigned a datasource copy.  My belief is that there has been a change such that when the Automations are being triggered they are no longer being updated with newly added rows from the preceding Bots.  I do have "Bypass Security Filters" turned on so that user credentials should not interfere.

I have also tested this on an older app version and getting the same problem.

Is anyone else having these issues?  Does anyone know if there have been recent updates concerning how datasources are made available to Bots?

0 1 109
1 REPLY 1

When using webhook/API, the "Bypass security filter "option should not have any affect. If you need to filter the data against the security filter, you would need to use either RunAsUserEmail or Usersettings parameter. Could that be the reason?

Top Labels in this Space