App Design

Hello,

I am now at the phase of designing my app. Still at the basic appearance, but I'm wondering... Is it possible for me to make a two-column form? And also, I saw that I can set font color of the Data, how about the Columns? Thanks so much!1.PNG

0 4 47
4 REPLIES 4

@paula wrote:

And also, I saw that I can set font color of the Data, how about the Columns?

I think you mean column headings. There is currently no option to set the color of column heading fonts,

@paula wrote:

Is it possible for me to make a two-column form?

In general yes, but you may want to elaborate exactly what you mean by "a two-column form?" 

Yes, column headings. Thanks.

About the form, for example is what I captured here. The details just continue to the bottom of the app as a long list like that. I hope I can separate them horizontally and be like two tables in view. Thank you!Capture.PNG

The columns in detail view appear in a single vertical line. At the most you may select "Side by side"  display mode that will accommodate more columns in less vertical scroll.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1664256137430.png

The side by side display mode looks like below.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_1-1664257147868.png

One more option is you could concatenate columns just to display so in detail view. or you could use the tips below to show them in table view but note it is a workaround

Apply HTML table to detail view - Google Cloud Community

Detail Views: Space-Saving Trick to Display Column... - Google Cloud Community

I'll read this when I'm ready to go. Thanks!

Top Labels in this Space