App Editor Suddely Read-Only

All of a sudden I can no longer edit the app I've been working on. Editor options are greyed out and I see a bar across the top saying I can't edit the app because it is read only. I never had this trouble before.

Over the last two or three days I've seen other quirky behavior. Example: Show-If constraints in [Image2] is 'Show if ISNOTBLANK( [Image1] )' but column [Image2] displays regardless of [Image1] condition although I never had this trouble before.

Obviously the first issue is my primary concern but I wonder if there is something buggy happening on the server side or if it's somehow me?

Please help.

Solved Solved
0 2 132
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

If you constantly leave your App Editor open, have you tried refreshing and/or logging out and back in again to see if that might rectify the issue?  Also, is that happening for all apps or just a certain app?

View solution in original post

@WillowMobileSys wrote:

If you constantly leave your App Editor open, have you tried refreshing and/or logging out and back in again to see if that might rectify the issue?  

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I've recently started working on multiple computers. The latest one uses a different browser (firefox). Even though I've been closing out the browser before leaving that machine, it's settings are configured to restore my previous browser session when restarting firefox. I believe that this explains the issue because I reopened the session, manually logged off of Appsheet, logged back onto Appsheet and that solved the problem.

Thanks again!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

If you constantly leave your App Editor open, have you tried refreshing and/or logging out and back in again to see if that might rectify the issue?  Also, is that happening for all apps or just a certain app?

@WillowMobileSys wrote:

If you constantly leave your App Editor open, have you tried refreshing and/or logging out and back in again to see if that might rectify the issue?  

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I've recently started working on multiple computers. The latest one uses a different browser (firefox). Even though I've been closing out the browser before leaving that machine, it's settings are configured to restore my previous browser session when restarting firefox. I believe that this explains the issue because I reopened the session, manually logged off of Appsheet, logged back onto Appsheet and that solved the problem.

Thanks again!

Top Labels in this Space