App crashes / bug?

Hi,

It seems that appsheet has a little bug when enable "use tabs in mobile view” in dashboard views.
The app crashes when switching between views with this option enabled, but only in portrait mode. It works fine in landscape mode.

Thanks!

1 8 590
8 REPLIES 8

@JCSF_JCSF would you please check these specs from your side, thanks.
#1 - Your account ID number
#2 - App name
#3 - Your device’s OS version
#4 - The downloaded Appsheet’s app version number in your device (like 13.0)
#5 - Are other apps working with the same device as normally

Account ID: 963931
App name: Buchas Gordas
OS version: android 9 PKQ1.180904.001
App version: 1.000692

No other appsheet apps in the the devices that work with this app. But general apps works fine, I think.
This problem was reported in an iphone device and huawey tablet as well. The web page from appsheet personal area (were I work on the app via windows) also “freezes” when switcing between those problematic views

Sorry, I didn’t mean what is your app version… I meant the Appsheet app version you have downloaded from Google Play.

I don’t really know where to find that version number. I have found one in app gallery “about” option: version 5.00007

A domingo, 1/09/2019, 17:27, Aleksi Alkio via AppSheet Creator Community appsheet@discoursemail.com escreveu:

Sorry, I have found it: version 13.2

A domingo, 1/09/2019, 19:40, Buchas Gordas buchasgordas@gmail.com escreveu:

Adding @morgan to investigate.

Just wanted to update you on this crashing feature.

I had to rebuild my app (for different reasons), but since this app is new, with empty data and working great in general, it means that this crashing is not related to the spreadsheet data or dezorganized work within the app editor.

Also what I noticed now is that if I have one dashboard view, it works and it doesn’t freeze the page.

However, if I make two of them, it does.

In my case I made them both on the main tab for

• Tasks - referencing My Tasks view and Everybody’s Tasks view (two slices)
  • and for Times - Times added today (slice) and Times (table)

I tried both :

• making the Times a dashboard with the Use tabs in mobile view ON and the Tasks with it OFF - and it works
  • making the Times a dashboard with the Use tabs in mobile view OFF and the Tasks with it ON - and it works

But if I put both Use tabs in mobile view ON , the moment I try to change a tab in one of them, the webpage on pc and the app on the mobile, freeze completely and you need to refresh the webpage or close the app and start it again … you can’t sync.

Okay thanks, we will check this as soon as possible.

Top Labels in this Space