App duplication methods

Hi,

I try to find a way to duplicate a bunch of App and copy it in a second account. The point is that I have 5 apps using a bunch of 50 tables. Some tables could be used by 2 or more apps. At this point, all tables are located in Google Drive in one specific folder.

So I try to copy apps. I would like to copy apps individually but that the database newly generated goes in only one folder. In order to avoid duplication of tables used by several apps.

In there a way or tricks to make it ?

Thanks

0 3 155
3 REPLIES 3

When you copy the app, there is a question โ€œMake a copy of the data for the new appโ€. If you set that OFF, it will use the same data source for the new app.

Hi,

Actually I would like to copy the data. But when I do so, it creates a new folder for the copied app with all tables used by this app. Some tables being shared, I obtain some duplicated tables in each app folder. Wich does not exist in my initial plan, all tables being in the same place and apps being constructed from the data sources.

In my dream I would like to duplicate my actual plan : 5 apps with 50 tables all located in one folder, with all common tables being poperly set.

Is there a way to do so without manually changing the source of data for each app and for each shared table ?

After the app is copied, you can move all spreadsheets to a same folder. If you have images or files (copied), you need to move those files and folders as well as they are depending on the spreadsheetโ€™s location.

Top Labels in this Space