App for gyms

Hello! I want to make an app to register the members of my gym. What matters most to me is that there is a checkbox to be able to mark if they paid the monthly fee or not. Every month the value is reset and send a message to the members reminding them that they have to pay. Is that possible with appsheet? How can I do it?

Solved Solved
0 4 179
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You can make two bots, each one with a scheduled event runs every month. One of them checks the users table and when the checkbox is not true (so a condition like NOT([Pay?])) sends an email to that user's email telling him he has not payed. The other one sets [Pay?] to false via an action.

You can also just make one bot with one event and two tasks, one that checks and sends the email and the other one sets the column

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

It's actually very easy to do something like that on AppSheet, although I can imagine a more advance config, not just a "checkbox" for each member that is reseted.

A subscriptions table for X number of months from month Y to Z.
Another one with the payments.
Another one with different plans/subscription types.
Obviously the Users/Members table.

Then a bot can check if each month a member has a subscription and if there is a pending balance

Thank you very much for your answer! With a checkbox it would be just as well since there is only one plan and I just want to know if the member pays or does not pay. How can I make the checkbox distill when it is a new month? So after the bot sends the message if the checkbox is not on

You can make two bots, each one with a scheduled event runs every month. One of them checks the users table and when the checkbox is not true (so a condition like NOT([Pay?])) sends an email to that user's email telling him he has not payed. The other one sets [Pay?] to false via an action.

You can also just make one bot with one event and two tasks, one that checks and sends the email and the other one sets the column

Thank you!! I will implement that

Top Labels in this Space