App is inaccessible

Does anyone know what this error may mean?

I got below error first and had to reconnect source of all tables but still wouldn’t sync
3X_3_d_3d2aa1258142be61b610685ee46769d039540ff1.png

Logging in and out does nothing. I contacted support but no reply yet.
Users despearate to get back into app.

0 8 188
8 REPLIES 8

Mis-matching the number of the column, between App and Excel source sheet, as far as the error is indicating why errors comes out.
Did you add columns to spreadsheet without regenerating the tables under Appsheet editor?

No, app has been working fine for months, no changes. Source and definition are the same. I had an issue with access Tokens earlier. I canot access one of my Microsoft data sources ( the one that this app uses) so I changed the sources of the table to the main data source and now have these errors. shouldn’t make any difference what the source is as it is pulling from a spreadsheet in Sharepoint. I have MSOddice- 6 data source but I cannot see the Sharepoint date from it
3X_a_e_ae525d8bc11bf6033502511898f9f605762de35d.png

And no I cannot switch to Google
Have contacted support but not very useful
Need Access tokens refreshed, signing in and out does not do this.

I never used Excel as data source for AppSheet, so no working suggestion from my end.
It is possible Excel (MS) may change the codes for connecting the Excel file on the cloud, that is possible reason, as far as you are not able to see any file on Sharepoint.

If you changed the sources, the app has changed. The new sources are clearly not the same as the old.

I didn’t change the actual spreadsheet source, it is still the same spreadsheet in the same location in sharePoint. I changed the microsoft Data Source from microsodt354-6 to the main Microsoft data souce

I have no idea what that mean. Can you explain?

I am referring to these sources @Steve

In order to troubleshoot this, we need to get on the same page. If you’re working with us here in the community and with Support simultaneously, we’re likely to step on each other and make things worse.

Top Labels in this Space