App link click by unshared Gmail Account

Hello,

Im not sure if I'm the one only experience this. One of the user login his personal Gmail account in Google Chrome. Then he clicked the applink shortcut however since the user email  is not shared in this app it was not successfully access the app.

Now I am receiving an email to fix and avoid blocked my app I need to add a user. I contacted customer service to resolve this issue however it's not helpful he said I really need to add user.

Is Appsheet understanding about This scenario? Do I really need to pay for extra user to avoid blocked all my apps in 3 days?thanks

"what if someone from my organization leak the app link shortcut and 1000+ plus people click the link?"

1 4 283
4 REPLIES 4

Indeed.... the license enforcing algorithm can be a bit.... over-zealous

Hmmm.. who to tag for this.... @Steve do you know someone that could be alerted to this?

What needs to happen is the algorithm needs to take into considering if the email accessing the system ACTUALLY used the app
- not just trying to access the system

Escalated.

Hello I got a response from Support.

"Do you have any evidence that AppSheet counting failed user login (who even don't have access to the app) as a billable user? If yes, please share that with us with proper screenshots or screen-record. We will definitely investigate that."

Top Labels in this Space