App sync / Row add issue

Hello, 

I am having an issue with one user of my app occasionally having difficulty adding a new row to a table. The form is a record with 4 child records. The key of the row is set with UNIQUEID(). Users, including this user, have been able to add rows to this table successfully over the last 11 months. However, this user in particular has had several issues where when he hits the save button on the parent record he is getting the error 'there is already a row with key'. He has confirmed he only hit the save button once and there was no app sync while he was creating the parent or child records. When this happens he has to discard the form entry in progress, but after closing out of the form it was saved correctly. Combing through the audit log shows one add row for the parent record and each of the child records and one app sync at the end. At present I am unsure what the cause of this could be or what steps I could take to correct this.

0 1 70
1 REPLY 1

You have double-checked that the key column is set to the column assigned the UNIQUEID() value? 

Assuming you have...

Is this user performing this activity on a mobile device or on a desktop/laptop machine?  If a Desktop, is your app configured to use the new Desktop Mode?

Top Labels in this Space