AppSheet API return status code 500

The AppSheet API, which was able to be called successfully until yesterday, started to return Status Code 500 several hours ago.
Anyone else have the same?

3 20 1,299
20 REPLIES 20

Yes, 500 here as well.

Same here

Same. Started noticing it 30 - 40min ago.

thank for your reply.

It doesn't seem to be specific to my environment, so I'll wait for recovery.

Just encountered the same. For anyone not sure where to look, following is the message from the webhook step marked error in the audit log:

Error: "Webhook HTTP request failed with exception The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. "

Thank you for helping identify this issue! We are in the process of rolling back a release to resolve.

What steps can we take in the future to avoid these missteps with rollouts? These kind of whack-a-mole errors cause a bit of heartburn and in some cases rework for our clients.

Thanks. API call are working now but something is wrong with email functionality. Receiving below error when Emails are send via Bot & only when Bot is triggered via API call.

Error encountered in step with name [Email - Admin]: The requested service 'AmpFramework.AmpBridge' has not been registered. To avoid this exception, either register a component to provide the service, check for service registration using IsRegistered(), or use the ResolveOptional() method to resolve an optional dependency.

Is anyone else experiencing same issue? 

I Have the same Issue when triggering Automation to Send Email when Bot is triggered via API Call with the same Error... 

I am not using the API.  I am using the Bot to send an email and am experiencing this same problem ('AmpFramework.AmpBridge' has not been registered).

I am experience error 500 and 503...

Now I am able to make API calls successfully.

Returned status code 200 and was processed successfully.

Confirmed, API calls are succeeding again for us.

Thanks for staying all over this.

Hi all,

It seems Appsheet API work normally when making "Find" action. However, It shows a 500 error code when I make an "Add' action through the Appsheet API. Am I the only one experiencing that now?

{ type: 'https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7231#section-6.6.1',
  title: 'An error occurred while processing your request.',
  detail: 'Table \'TABLE_NAME\' does not allow this operation. Expression result: \'{exprResult}\'. Expression Trace: {exprTrace.SerializeForViewing()}',
  traceId: '00-05fab8391cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxx-00' }

Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 5.49.55 PM.png

I am seeing this error. The app worked fine for months and Webhook stopped suddenly working. Effected many live apps. Not sure what to do. ๐Ÿ˜–

Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 5.52.14 PM.png

Looks like automation monitor is not showing any errors. But audit history shows error.

Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 5.52.50 PM.png

@Adam_Stevens 

Appsheet Error_API Run as User Email Property.png

Hi, i have experience this error (Error: API RunAsUserEmail property is missing). Not sure what error is this. This error lead to my API fail. Can anyone help? thanks.

Typically I have that "RunAsUserEmail" like below. Try plugging that in and see if that resolves your issue?

{
"Action": "Add",
 "Properties": {
  "RunAsUserEmail": "<<USEREMAIL()>>"
  },

You saved my day, thanks. It seems that tables whose updates are restricted to specific user emails, need to be updated via api with "RunAsUserEmail" parameter.

I am currently getting this error. 

Top Labels in this Space