AppSheet - Create a Custom Workout

Hi,

I am in the process of creating a simple workout log. So far I have created two base data sheets:

1. Exercise Library: Exercise Unique Reference, Name, Category, Image and assigned an exercise to a workout (1, 2 or 3) to produce three pre-made workouts using the slicing option.

2. Exercise Log: For an Exercise the ability to log the latest sets, reps and weight.

I am stuck on the next part, allowing a user to create their own custom workout. I would create a view titled 'Custom Workout' with a + Action to add an exercise from the exercise list and it would add this exercise to the list or the user has the ability to delete the exercise from the  list.

Is there anyone who knows if this is possible and could support with some guidance?

Thank you

0 1 91
  • UX
1 REPLY 1

I'd create a new field in the exercise library so that you can make the app tell if the exercise is official or user-made. Then, you could also add another field to display who made the exercise. If you want, you can just use one field called something like Author and use yourself as the author of the official ones.
Then the table can be filtered by this field so that users can see the exercises made by you or by themselves

Top Labels in this Space