AppSheet Databases are missing

Is anyone else's AppSheet Databases completely missing?

They are just... gone. Our entire company's production is halted.

Patrick_Hodgkis_0-1711462073611.png

I've submitted a support ticket, but due to my previous experience with AppSheet support I don't have the confidence that they will help.

Looking at my account settings, it states that it is an internal error:

Patrick_Hodgkis_0-1711462181106.png

Update:
Coming from my apps, I can click "view data source" and view the AppSheet database. I'm able to manipulate the dataset within databases. When I click the database home icon it returns the same error.

Solved Solved
2 6 154
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Update:

Accessing the Database url link through the appsheet "View Source" button, I was able to copy the table to a Google sheet and then change the table source from an AppSheet Database to a Google sheet in the app editor. 

Databases are still not working.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

I've encountered the same error. I hope they resolve it as soon as possible.

Update:

Accessing the Database url link through the appsheet "View Source" button, I was able to copy the table to a Google sheet and then change the table source from an AppSheet Database to a Google sheet in the app editor. 

Databases are still not working.

Howdy everyone,
I've received word from the support team. They have stated that it is an internal issue and they are working to fix it.

Yep, same issue...  

It looks like a fix just came through!

@Arthur_Rallu  @Shahaf  @ShirleyN  - Is there a way that a notification can be placed at the top of the forum or in the Appsheet dashboard when errors like this occur? These situations seem rare, but I fear that many users will have trouble finding out why their apps don't work when this happens.

- Thank you

Error message notification.jpg

This has happened to me three days in a row now. 

Top Labels in this Space