AppSheet Map View Pins Not Displaying

I have a delivery app built in AppSheet where each delivery has an associated address. I have a Map View set up to display the addresses on a Map that have a certain status of being "not delivered". This was working fine for about 1 year. 

Suddenly, the Map View is sporadically displaying pins. It seems almost as if the system is taking time to pull the addresses or something. 

There are roughly 19,000 rows of data in the database. I am using Google Sheets.

0 3 263
3 REPLIES 3

Above a certain number appsheet seems to struggle to display huge numbers of pins.  If you zoom in an out do they appear & disapeer?

I am using a Slice to filter my Map View to a limited number of pins. We are displaying about 100 at a time. 

Zooming in and out does not seem to help. 

I believe my issue is the number of geocoding requests to Google Maps. We are putting about 1,200 addresses per month into the app and I was reading that anything over 1,000 requires a Google Maps API. I set this up yesterday, but the pins still do not seem to be displaying properly. 

Do you think the Google Maps API will take some time or will it only reflect on newly added addresses?

I only have 11 pins, but the addresses do not show up.  cant figure out how that is done

Top Labels in this Space