AppSheet Mobile/Table version not working but desktop version is.

Hello,

The AppSheet I created is working fine when I use the desktop mode. However, when I use it as an mobile or tablet preview/mode the conditions and inputs are not coming up like I've set it up. I'm not sure how I should solve this.

Ie, I've arrange a certain input form to pop up if a certain value is chosen. This works fine in desktop mode but when I choose those certain values in mobile/ table mode the input block is not coming up like it does in the desktop.

Solved Solved
0 4 89
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Aleksi,

I've figured it out now, I was using [_THISROW] in front of the column names, which somehow when I removed the mobile version works.

Initially it did not work in editor's emulator as well. By input block I meant the square where you input your data entry for the columns in the app, It wasn't appearing in the mobile version.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

And with the "input block" you mean what? Does it work properly from the editor's emulator?

Hi Aleksi,

I've figured it out now, I was using [_THISROW] in front of the column names, which somehow when I removed the mobile version works.

Initially it did not work in editor's emulator as well. By input block I meant the square where you input your data entry for the columns in the app, It wasn't appearing in the mobile version.

Good to hear!

Thank you so much for replying on all my issues! I really appreciate it ๐Ÿ˜„

Top Labels in this Space