AppSheet: Only Show Page if other form value already exists

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time and reading my questions. I am grateful for every help.

I am currently tying to configure a form on AppSheet and I need to add some kind of Warning page at the end if one of the earlier entered values already exists in the spreadsheet.

Furthermore, I added the warning as a "Show" Value, and it does show when I remove the "Show_If".

However, I can't seem to get the "Show_If" to work. This is what I currently got:

NOT(
ISBLANK(
  FILTER(
    "Formularantworten",
    AND(
      ISNOTBLANK([Bestellnummer]),
      ([Bestellnummer] = [_THISROW].[Bestellnummer])
    )
  )
  - LIST([_THISROW])
)
)

"Formularantworten" is my Table and "Bestellnummer" the column.

Thanks!

Solved Solved
0 1 61
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

That expression seems right to me. Are you sure that the records you're looking at really do, or do not, have other matching records?

Is the ISNOTBLANK portion of the filter condition really necessary? (also why did you use ISNOTBLANK in one part, but NOT(ISBLANK( in another, just a bit funny ๐Ÿ˜„ )

Here's another expression you can try, that should be equivalent.

ISNOTBLANK( FILTER( 
  Formularantworten , 
  AND( 
    [Bestellnummer] = [_THISROW].[Bestellnummer] , 
    [key-column] <> [_THISROW] 
  ) 
) )

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

That expression seems right to me. Are you sure that the records you're looking at really do, or do not, have other matching records?

Is the ISNOTBLANK portion of the filter condition really necessary? (also why did you use ISNOTBLANK in one part, but NOT(ISBLANK( in another, just a bit funny ๐Ÿ˜„ )

Here's another expression you can try, that should be equivalent.

ISNOTBLANK( FILTER( 
  Formularantworten , 
  AND( 
    [Bestellnummer] = [_THISROW].[Bestellnummer] , 
    [key-column] <> [_THISROW] 
  ) 
) )

Top Labels in this Space