AppSheet + OpenAi = Role-Playing Adventures??? || Just For Fun

For the Friday before Christmas live-stream, I decided to break from the norm and do something fun!

• Recently I've been exploring the possibilities of integrating Ai into AppSheet apps, and in an effort to "really get my hands dirty" I built a pair of apps.

The Idea:

• Can I build a system that would allow me to essentially play a role-playing game (like D&D) with Ai?
    • Short answer: YES! (^_^)

In two weeks time I was able to build out what you can see in the corresponding video, which consisted of building a pair of apps:

• The Driver App
      - Which I use during the live stream to "drive" the story forward (essentially playing the role of the GM)
  • The Viewer App
      - Which you can access above and view the results of the adventure

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More to come on this front... so you should subscribe! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Holidays everyone! 🎄🌟

7 2 597
2 REPLIES 2

Thanks for sharing this, @MultiTech! It was very interesting to participate and see.

For anyone interested particularly in the under-the-hood workings of the AI inputs/outputs, see the brief section that starts at about 35:00.

Nice one @MultiTech .

Very creative  to integrate AI within an AppSheet app.

Thank you very much!  Happy Holidays!

Top Labels in this Space