AppSheet User Count Plans with Google Cloud and Google One

Hi There

My transition from Google Spreadsheet to AppSheet and subsequent App Deployment was quite positive until I encountered the "Active User Count" limitation. The prototype App proved highly efficient, saving time and effort for many users. However, the sudden restriction on Active User count has been a drawback (No offense intended).

Is there a way to enjoy the App with up to 10,000 Active Users as part of a benefit plan, possibly bundled with the basic 100GB Google One Plan or during the 90-day Google Cloud trial period?

Since I've deployed the App for free use, is it possible to have the App's active users use it for free as well? I hope I'm not asking for too much.

0 10 256
10 REPLIES 10

Free Plan of Appsheet allows testing the App with a maximum of 10 users only. Your requirement is way beyond the free limit. You will have to move to a paid plan for that.

Could you also comment on the following? 

......as a benefit plan, possibly bundled with the basic 100GB Google One Plan or during the 90-day Google Cloud trial period?

I don't get what you meant by benefit plan

Use AppSheet for prototyping and personal use (free plan).

Benefits Bundled with the following

1. https://one.google.com/about/plans - 100 GB Plan Benefit
  2. https://console.cloud.google.com/freetrial  - $300 credit, 90 days trial Benefit

I don't think any of the Appsheet Plans are included with these

Thanks. One last question,

after meeting the app's requirements, can I eliminate the active user count to consistently maintain it below 10, and then repeat this process weekly or monthly (Providing a free service and then paying for 10,000 Active Users can be quite challenging). 

Inorder to limit the number of users using the app you have to enable
REQUIRE SIGN-IN setting in Security and share the app only with 10 users
using the share button available in the editor.

Thanks.

I was inquiring about the potential to remove or delete active users after app usage and maintain a user count of fewer than 10.

Furthermore, if I want to continue using the same deployed App for free with only 10 active users, how can I address the issue of the Active user count plan update while keeping the active user count under 10?

Viable path forward, highly appreciated!

Top Labels in this Space