AppSheet data saving

I wonder to know if it's possible to save data from Appsheet in a different source than Google Sheet, like a DataBase or something. I understand that you can take data from others sources when you create the app, but I don't know if you can save it as well.

Thanks

Solved Solved
1 6 262
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

What do you define as "Data"? Because that changes things a little.

You can have a database with tables and each record can be saved on the corresponding table the same you do with a worksheet and spreadsheets where each record is saved on each spreadsheet.

You can Create, Read, Update or Delete data from a Database (SQL)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

All datasources available allow all CRUD operations, except BigQuery I think (not sure).

You can use SQL as a datasource if that's what you want

Use multiple data sources - AppSheet Help

I wonder to know if the upload data can be uploaded directly to a database, rather than to a google sheet. If I'm not explaining well, let me know

What do you define as "Data"? Because that changes things a little.

You can have a database with tables and each record can be saved on the corresponding table the same you do with a worksheet and spreadsheets where each record is saved on each spreadsheet.

You can Create, Read, Update or Delete data from a Database (SQL)

I mean to Data, the same as you mention like a record. So, you say that's possible to save each register from the app directly in a DataBase instead of Google Sheet. That's Right?

Sure, that's what AppSheet is made for.

If you want to try, you could follow this post I made so you will have a free SQL database (2 to be exact):

Re: Supabase mets AppSheet - Google Cloud Community

Thanks so much for you time and help! I will read it and look for more information about it.

Top Labels in this Space