AppSheet error

[7-2295000034572]

I need quick support here with this error. All apps from the accounts x1@periseg.com.br and y1@periseg.com.br are showing this error message when login by the user x2@periseg.com.br and y2@periseg.com.br.
neemias_0-1692292105408.png
Solved Solved
0 8 632
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

This is a part of the Workspace AppSheet Core security setting rolled out this week: https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Announcements/New-AppSheet-Core-security-setting-rolling-out....

If the app user's Workspace admins intend to allow external apps, they have to explicitly turn off this setting from the Workspace admin console.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Thanks @WillowMobileSys  for the article.  at 1pm EDT all apps across 800 people just blew up.   

This is a part of the Workspace AppSheet Core security setting rolled out this week: https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Announcements/New-AppSheet-Core-security-setting-rolling-out....

If the app user's Workspace admins intend to allow external apps, they have to explicitly turn off this setting from the Workspace admin console.

Hi,

I contacted google workspace support and made the change as instructed by voices, but the problem persists. 
Please I need an urgent solution... my business has been stopped due to the problem.
neemias_1-1692360127477.png

I found that I had in some instances re-save the app then redeploy as users are set to only see latest stable version. 

This fixed it for us after the setting change. 

@ccchen_google 

Under no circumstances should AppSheet be releasing breaking changes.  In this case the new setting(s)_ should either:

1)  be released with the the default to reflect "business as usual" - which seems to be that the new setting should have been turned OFF.
2)  App Creators are given ample communication and opportunity to adjust for a seamless transition on rollout.  On rollout, a "soft" warning should have been used allowing end users to continue without impact to the app.  This requires communication to ALL App Creators impacted...NOT through the Community.  Not all App Creators use the Community forum.

@ccchen_google wrote:

What does "external apps" mean in this statement and how are they identified by AppSheet requiring adjustment to this new setting?  Is it just by setup of Integrations?  Is it actual implemented service calls? Etc...???

hi @ccchen_google

The issue was solved. Thx by your support!

Beste regards!

Top Labels in this Space