Server is down?

Snag_3678976.png

@Steve 

@Aleksi 

@takuya_miyai 

8 32 929
32 REPLIES 32

it's down here too!!!

I think so. I am also facing the same issue since last 5-10 mins.

Same here

Here too

Me too..

John_Henry_Jose_0-1667808079732.png

@Steve @Aleksi 

Scariest time 

I'm using appsheet for my personal things / business

Can't do anything else when it's down

Guys, do you have any suggestions of back up solutions while using Appsheet for various purposes ? 

ANOTHER OUTAGE AGAIN.....

APPSHEET IS BELIEVED TO BE PUSHING NEW CODES TO ALTER THE SYSTEM DURING MIDNIGHT SEATLE TIME... WHICH IS NOW..... 24:02 SEATLE TIME.. VERY SUSPICIOUS THAT THE NEW RELEASED CODE IS DOING WRONG.

OMG, it's down ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Atlas_0-1667808120805.png

We are in the middle of production!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So are we. 5 persons on pay roll having nothing to do right now....

Det er oppe igjen her.

(It's up again here)

down too.

@Steve  Could you pin my post to stay on the top?

Does anyone know how long something like this has been going on before?

Same here.... In th emiddle of production day...

Wojciech_Redman_0-1667808348184.png

Mee Too.

Please Fix bug Asap!

Thanks

We are in Norway and getting phonecalls all over now. (It's 9 am!) Not even users get in to use the apps.... Crazy here...!!!!

It's up again here!

Come on AppSheet. You can do this!

Strangely ours resumed to be working!

This is what it feels like to have a heart attack! ๐Ÿคฃ

Dont call 999

It's back up

Working again now:)

Yeah. Me too, it's working again.

It's up again. I am 5 years older now ๐Ÿ˜‚

I seem up now, I hope appsheet running stable ๐Ÿ™‚

I got complete panic, i where deleting virtual colums like a mad man, and errors every where! When i started correcting then entire appsheets went down. My mind started wandering, did i just crash entire appsheet? ๐Ÿ˜œ

still down here, any updates on this? (Egypt)

Hi all. We got the alarm by the automated alarm approx. 7:50AM UTC+0 because of elevated DB CPU usage and that caused some server latency. This impacted app sync that you saw as well. Validate scaling at 08:10AM UTC+0 resolved this latency issue. Sorry for the disruption this caused, and please let us know if you continue to see this problem.

Aleksi

Thanks @Aleksi to respond to this quickly.

Let me have a word....

AppSheet is there to provide a "Business solution" where we appreciate the stability. Even one min or two min outage is posting the significant business impact over the ongoing business.

We appreciate new features to come, but also we respect "stability" over anything else.

Hope Google teams will review the internal process and scale the business impact which will appect to the existing app users how badly those downtime will affect to the users more seriously.

If this happens in Japan, the management teams are probably forced to hold a press conference to say "Gomenna sai (Sorry)" to the users.... Hope it wont happen to the AppSheet.

Koichi_Tsuji_0-1667811669810.jpeg

All ok this end of the world, South Africa

Top Labels in this Space