AppSheet x Jira

Hi All, I'm fairly new to AppSheet. 

I'm looking to create an app to be used as an IT Helpdesk Walkup Tracker, Ideally this would integrate directly with Jira - Can anybody tell me if this is possible?

Also, is it possible to have AppSheet auto populate a users email address, by pulling from Google Workspace?

Thanks in advance!

0 2 923
2 REPLIES 2

Jira appears to have an API, which Appsheet can sends webhooks to. Not sure what kind of integration you're looking for.

is it possible to have AppSheet auto populate a users email address, by pulling from Google Workspace?

Assuming it's a Secure app, each user needs to be logged in, and their email can be retrieved with just USEREMAIL(). If it's a Public app, then no, it can't.

Creating an IT Helpdesk Walkup Tracker sounds like a super useful project. And yes, integrating with Jira is absolutely possible! You can streamline your workflow by connecting your app to Jira, making the process smoother for your team.

As for auto-populating email addresses, you're in luck! AppSheet can totally pull data from Google Workspace, so setting up that feature should be doable.

Feel free to dive into the AppSheet resources and community โ€“ there's a bunch of helpful folks around to assist if you need any tips or guidance.

Top Labels in this Space