AppSheetBook Time Slots

Hello everyone, I'm trying to create an app to book a workshop.
To do this I need a time slot from which I can choose a start time and a slot from which to book the end time. How can I make sure that the booking times do not overlap? Let's imagine the first booking start slot: 8.00 - 9.00 - 10.00 - 11.00 - 12.00 - 13.00. The second booking end slot will be: 9.00 - 10.00 - 11.00 - 12.00 - 13.00 - 14.00. For example...
choosing 8.00 from the first slot and 14.00 from the second I will have booked the workshop for six hours. How can I make sure that others cannot book these same-day time slots? Thanks for who can help me ๐Ÿ™‚

0 4 223
4 REPLIES 4

This exact question has been asked several times on this community, you should use the search bar.

Thanks Marc, I couldn't find anything suitable for my needs, maybe I can't find it due to a wrong translation from Italian to English ..

Thanks Marc, I've tried with this but can't fix a problem. I'll give you an example: from the form I first choose the name, then the date, then the slot. If I choose a time then when a second person books that time, they don't find it in the list and so far so good. In the event that from an Enumlist I choose to book three hours, he generates a list and therefore no longer recognizes the time slots to be deleted. Sorry for my English...

Top Labels in this Space