Appearance of action icon differs between preview, App on Phone, App on Desktop

I've recognised, that the appearance of action icons is not always working correctly when changing the prominence.

I've tested it (using Firefox) for the preview app, the app on the phone and the app in separate tab and noticed the following (YES = Symbol appears, NO = Symbol does not appear somewhere):
Display overlay: Preview App while working on it YES, App on Phone Yes, separate tab NO
Display overlay: New tabDisplay overlay: New tabDisplay overlay: PhoneDisplay overlay: PhoneDisplay overlay: PreviewDisplay overlay: Preview

Display prominently: YES for all
Display prominently: New tabDisplay prominently: New tabDisplay prominently: PhoneDisplay prominently: PhoneDisplay prominently: PreviewDisplay prominently: Preview

Display inline: Preview App while working on it YES, App on Phone Yes, separate tab NO
Display inline: New tabDisplay inline: New tabDisplay inline: PhoneDisplay inline: PhoneDisplay inline: PreviewDisplay inline: Preview

I think it's a bug or does it just only works with the display prominently prominence? Would be good if someone can test it as well. For me it's just important that we can work either on phone or on computer. Thanks.

0 5 119
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Screenshots demonstrating the problem, please.

hope those images do it

Thanks!

I've never seen this before:

Steve_0-1658852026371.png

How did you get that bar across the top of a detail view?

I can't remember that I've done something special for that... it just appears as soon as I click at a recorded point on the map with the other informations for this point. Is it special that it appears at all or that it is across the top?

That it appears at all. I don't have much experience with map view, so maybe it's something there. I'm afraid I have no guidance to offer. Consider engaging Support?

Top Labels in this Space