Append multiple rows to table with app

Hello

I have a table with three columns: FromPlace, ToPlace, DriverId. What i need is to be capable of adding three presets of lists to those columns, fitting about 714 rows.

FromPlace has a preset seriesof values, ToPlace has the same value throughout (for editing later) and DriverId is a number which has to be one number higher than the previously highest number in this column.

I obviously don't want to gather 714 "add" actions, under one bulk action, so i was wondering, if it is possible to append this list to the existing table with the app in a more simple way?

Thanks up front ๐Ÿ™‚

0 6 116
6 REPLIES 6

I don't understand. Can you provide a visual example?

Something like this but with a larger table:

FromPlace                  ToPlace                DriverId

Seattle                         Seattle                  (Highest previous number in column + 1)

Chicago                      Seattle                  (Highest previous number in column + 1)

New York                   Seattle                   (Highest previous number in column + 1)

Still don't understand what you want.

Essentially i need to add multiple rows to the "main" table that follow the same type of structure as the one ive shown. The rows are predefined and can be extracted from another table. 

Imagine i have a table with several sets of rows identicle to the one ive shown above. I need to be able to add another set of those rows to the table under the same columns 

Maybe you're talking about generating records for every possible combination of values?

https://sheetswithmaxmakhrov.wordpress.com/2017/12/22/generate-all-possible-combinations-for-columns...

I do want to generate a record, but it has to be a premade record, where i specify the values of each cell

Top Labels in this Space