Application Design question

Hello,

I have a design problem and do not how to solve that. So I am looking for suggestions how to handle this in Appsheet.

CASE:

I have a quarterly import of a CSV-file into a Table called [NAVPerformance]- and works flaweless. This table has a prim.key the [date] field as I can have one NAVPerformance per day.

I have another Table with [Employees] some of them are financial advisors and some not. They all have a role assigned like "Introducer", "Sales Person" or "Financial Advisor".

For each new day in the [NAVPerformance] I need to loop trough the employees and only filter out the Employees with the Role "Financial Advisor". For each of these Financial Advisors I need to do a calculation (which I can do) and store this result in a table called [PerformanceFee]. In this table I have the followin columns: Date - EmployeeID -  Performance.

I am stuck with the automation as I can not use the "for each row in table" data change event.

Any suggestion how to manage this construction in Appsheet?

Many thx.

0 1 83
1 REPLY 1

@BOTFORCE wrote:

I am stuck with the automation as I can not use the "for each row in table" data change event.

The "For each row in table" phrase is a little mis-leading.  It probably should say instead, "For each row that meets condition".

Create your Bot to run on the Employees table and then set the Condition property to [Role] = "Financial Advisor".  The Bot will operate on each filtered Employee row, one at a time, allowing you to run your calculations.

Top Labels in this Space