Apps are hung at Start Up

I have a few apps that are hung on startup. 

Confirmed that one is an iphone, waiting on responses for the other 3. I'm assuming this is an iOS change but wanted to see if anyone else was having the issue?

Edit: 2 of them are android devices. 

Solved Solved
0 3 163
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Talked to support. The devices on the app were older and didn't have the latest version of Appsheet. I got them working on the mobile browser and had them redownload appsheet and the app and all was rectified. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I'm having a similar issue with my 4 Prototype apps on My Samsung Galaxy A53 5G, Android 13.  The apps open up and say "Starting Up" but never go past that point.  This began yesterday, 25 Oct 2023.  They work fine on my Windows 10 Home PC, and, my Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e.  All devices are up to date, and I have restarted my phone several times to see if that might fix the issue with no luck.

Talked to support. The devices on the app were older and didn't have the latest version of Appsheet. I got them working on the mobile browser and had them redownload appsheet and the app and all was rectified. 

Thanks.  That works now on my phone.  I retried installing an app yesterday, but did not reinstall Appsheet itself.  Appreciate you posting this and finding a resolution.  Have a great rest of you day!

Top Labels in this Space