Appsheet App deploy

Im looking for any possible solution. There is an extreme bug in browser presentation od apps. No matter how you have configured version control module (users stable, last fo me as a creator only) there is complete crushon user side. We are using the same link but one of my users can see only sample app (I have no sample app configured now but it was before), second one can see some old version I forgot even about. Google support mentioned to clean browser cash as a solution but is is crazy idea to cover so crutial problem like this in corpo environmet. Iknow that there is  more apps creators facing that problem becouse I have found them looking for solutions in the web. That is extremely urgent to find solution because one of creator had his app crushed by user who could use older version with different table structure and he saved changes in new structure. For  me it was security bridge by use who could see net secured app version with sensitive data. That behavior is oposite to all technical specs from Google, creatorsand users has been facing it for not less than 2 years and I couldnt find any proper advice.Official support is trying to cover that problem by cashe cleaning but it is not solution to Appsheet bug. Problem will come again and again if you have any new stable version published. No way to controll it if you have dozens of users andit is notsafe to use appsheet in company like that. Did I waste my time with that product? So far I have made a fool of myself by convincing the company to use this solution. My management is confused now because deadline is expired and project crushed.

0 0 23
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space