Appsheet Apps on Smart TVs

Hi,

Would anybody know if you can run an app powered by appsheet on a smart tv?

Thanks,
Chris

0 5 770
  • UX
5 REPLIES 5

I can’t see any reason why not provided it can run a browser

Simon@1minManager.com

Hi @Chris_Jeal please do describe your usage scenario. We haven’t had too many people ask about this, so I’m curious to learn more.

If it is business confidential, you can send the details to support@appsheet.com. Thanks

Hi @praveen, the subject isn’t confidential at all.
Basically, I have a yard/warehouse management system that I’m hoping later will help support the transport too.

When I’ve finished the build we’re hoping to put up some TVs in key areas of the operation that will both display information and can also be used to help situations within that area.
We would like to use these for performance indicators and to have the ability to see what is happening at the other end of the warehouse.

Hope this explains a little for you.
There are many applications for using TVs in the operations I’m sure but this would be one of our use cases.

Chris.

Cool. That’s exactly what Husqvarna is doing with their warehouse automation apps built on AppSheet. They should progress dashboard (many charts and leaderboards) on big screen monitors in the warehouse.

Who is your account rep with AppSheet? I can check with him/her to make sure you get the whitepaper and other details on their usage.

Sounds good,
It’s been Ryan that has been helping me with queries.
Best,
Chris.

Top Labels in this Space