Appsheet Automations

We have 4 tables

1. Sales Order (Sales Order ID, Customer Name, Order Date, Delivery Date)

2. Sales Order Detail(Sales Order Detail ID, Sales Order ID[Ref to Sales Order Table], Product Name, Product Price)

3 Purchase Order (Purchase Order ID, Vendor Name, Order Date, Delivery Date)

4. Purchase Order Detail(Purchase Order Detail ID, Purchase Order ID[Ref to Purchase Order Table], Product Name, Product Price)

Now we have a sales order of 1 specifc customer with 4 products then we are able to add them in Sales Order and Sales Order Detail Table.

Out of the 4 products, we want to procure 2 items from a single vendor then how can we enter the vendor name in forms where only 1 purchase order is generated with 2 products in purchase order detail table automatically.

0 3 101
3 REPLIES 3

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/How-to-quickly-add-items-to-orders/m-p/634526

This is not exactly what you need but you can tweak it to get what you need, I believe.

You first create a purchase order normally and an action on the order detail can add purchase details using its data and the PO. You just need to indicate which purchase order you are currently working with by 'high-lighting' it . The highlighting part can be done in various ways and the last post by Maki where you create a slice that shows the latest PO is probably a good way if you are absolutely sure that you never add items to older POs. You can directly highlight a PO on itself or creating a control table to hold the current PO will also work.

Thanks for the suggestions but we are in fashion industry and give orders to multiple vendors for the same item, also out list of items is a lot. So the solution which you suggested won't work for us. 

Unless I misread your requirements, I do not see why it cannot be adapted to your business. The solution I have alluded to does not care which vendor you select for your purchase orders nor PO items in them. 

You first make a PO header with a vendor manually entered. Then you add items to that PO by identifying which order details items you want to include in that PO.

Mind you. You have to tweak the solution to fit exactly what you need.

Top Labels in this Space