Appsheet Enterprise Standard License

I have been reaching out to Appsheet sales for a quote or a response about how to upgrade from the Appsheet Core License to the Appsheet Enterprise Standard License. No answer. Have someone been able to contact sales or find a way to upgrade?

1 4 147
4 REPLIES 4

I have reached out to them about 6 times over the last year for the same reason and still no response from them. Seems odd...

it took me over a year to finally get someone, and that someone didn't really understand what they were selling or how it operates. We were finally able to get enterprise licenses, but the above is NOT an exaggeration, it literally took over a year.

It seems you get dumped into a sales funnel and will either receive a contact from someone at Google Cloud who is a salesman for workspace but knows nothing about AppSheet licensing who promised to get you in touch with the right person, which becomes a loop through the same few people in sales who know nothing, or you get zero response at all....

Really wish this would get resolved, as its been the same problem for the few years i have been on the platform. Definitely have seen more than a handful of folks citing the same issue and same lack of response.

Same, over 7 weeks now and no luck. 

It makes me wonder why this is such a big deal. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Like, I can go to GCP and sign up for the most advanced and most complicated of all of the services they have out there, and then I could use the crap out of the services and wrack up millions of dollars worth of usage..... all without having to talk to a single person on sales. 

I can do the same on AWS, I can do the same on Microsoft, I can do all of this unbelievably crazy high resource use of cloud services.... without having to talk to a single soul. I just go somewhere, fill out a form, put in some money, we're off to the races! 

But with AppSheet.....

Well it must be that it's all a manual way of doing stuff behind the scenes, like there's 15 people that need to be looped in so that they're aware that there is a new client involved so they can open resource buckets, adjust settings, reconfigure part of the back end systems.... some crazy type of manual time consuming type of thing.

You know what I mean? 

Like it has to be something like that, where it's not just as easy as canceling the current subscription and starting a new one that has a different license type selected.  It must be an unbelievably convoluted and complex process. 

Meanwhile ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธThey're literally just letting money fly away. 

And what's worse is they're allowing more and more posts like this to collect on the internet for posterity. Unfortunately now when people start looking for "Enterprise license" stuff online, they're going to find a bunch of posts like this to talk about this sort of stuff and how difficult it is.

Not a good look. ยฏโ \โ _โ (โ ใƒ„โ )โ _โ /โ ยฏ

@SantiagoU Perhaps you can chime in here and provide some clarity as to why it's so difficult to make this upgrade?

Top Labels in this Space