Appsheet Fields stuck with "Loading Data" Message

Hi

I've got an AppSheet where some of the fields are stuck with the message "Loading Data". I have checked the data source and all data is in the fields, so this issue is isolated to AppSheet itself and not to the GoogleSheet that the data is derived from. It has worked perfectly until today, and there I made no updates to the AppSheet that might bring about a new error. Any idea what is happening and how to fix?

See screen shot.Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 12.31.36.png

1 4 199
4 REPLIES 4

When you open the gSheet, does it show the gray process bar on the upper right corner? If yes, how long does it show?

I am currently having the same issue. There is no gray process bar showing on the gSheet. 

Yeah also this update caused issues with PDF export. When I try to generate a table in PDF with IDs from the same table, it crashes and doesn't generate the document; this has worked perfectly until today too. I need help."

I just had the same issue and it came down to a special date format i restructured into a string (text()). In gSheets, make sure those special date columns are in 'Plain Text' format, rather than 'Date". gSheets was handling it fine both way, however it was Asspsheet not liking it in a 'Date' format. Hope this helps.

Top Labels in this Space