Appsheet New UI/UX

Hello. Just watch a video on Youtube. There is an update with the views but cant seems to find it. Does anyone tried it here? Attached is the visual for reference. 

1. The Sub navigation 

2. Side panel form.

3. The left side panel is now showing on the left side. 

IMG_20221015_233350.jpg

โ€ƒ

Screenshot_2022-10-15-23-33-33-942_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

โ€ƒ

Solved Solved
0 2 218
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I can't be certain, but I think you might be referring to the Desktop Mode Preview.  See image below.

The NEW Desktop Mode applies only to viewing of the app in a Browser and gives a whole new look to the views on a Desktop computer.  It is in very VERY early stages and many things are known to be not working.  It is NOT available for production/deployed apps. 

There is a thread under the Announcements menu in this Community that gives more details about the Desktop Mode and its where app creators are listing issues or suggesting changes to help mold what the end product will be.

Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 12.19.05 PM.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I can't be certain, but I think you might be referring to the Desktop Mode Preview.  See image below.

The NEW Desktop Mode applies only to viewing of the app in a Browser and gives a whole new look to the views on a Desktop computer.  It is in very VERY early stages and many things are known to be not working.  It is NOT available for production/deployed apps. 

There is a thread under the Announcements menu in this Community that gives more details about the Desktop Mode and its where app creators are listing issues or suggesting changes to help mold what the end product will be.

Screen Shot 2022-10-15 at 12.19.05 PM.png

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4
Top Labels in this Space