Appsheet Prices

I have Two questions indeed

First:

I found a video from the respected Qrew Team saying the user for Appsheet is a unique device.

Lets assume one "user email" using computer at office, his/her phone at restaurant and his/her tablet at construction site, does that mean he/she is counted as 3 users? or does the user just a unique email?

Second:

I have a set of apps for construction and engineering management for example: inspections, drawings, inventory, purchasing, document control etc.

One user could use one, two or even more apps, while others may use one. How could i price the license/user for my apps? i am assuming that i may require a "core plan"

i  looked at almost near cases to my apps and the prices are really varies significantly.

lets take the Odoo.com pricing as example

they price the module rent between between 8 to 12 USD/user/month and other 8 USD per user.

Meanwhile Autodesk prices almost as 400 USD for the entire set of apps/user

Others is pricing as a share percentage on the company profit with unlimited users.

I need your kind help as many of you are expertise working and selling such apps.

Thank you 

Solved Solved
0 2 232
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A user is not a device. A user is a signed-in account (an email). Each sign in can use 5 different devices.

Total users are counted per app-owner account, no matter how many apps they use from the same app-owner, it is still just 1 user.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

A user is not a device. A user is a signed-in account (an email). Each sign in can use 5 different devices.

Total users are counted per app-owner account, no matter how many apps they use from the same app-owner, it is still just 1 user.

Thank you, That's good news.

Top Labels in this Space