Appsheet Server down?

In mobile device, Pixel 8, appsheet does Not Start Up. Forced Stop, Clear Cache, Clear Data dont bring any result. Stuck on the loading Icon without Background...

Solved Solved
4 21 492
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Looks like they fix it.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

i think so. i also wrote a post but admins deleted it. i did the same thing on several devices and through vpn it doesn't load. although the site works. and access through browser also.

is true

One of my clients is reporting several users who just getting a blank screen with AppSheet logo circling.  Has been happening for the past 15-20 minutes about.

Same issue happened in Japan🤔
Sync does not complete on my mobile device (Pixel 6a).

I have the same issue, last register on the google sheet data base from app sheet app was at 5:07pm

Facing screen loading issue daily at 06:30 Pm to 7:00 pm in India. 

Same here, but only Android. My iPhone is working fine. 🤔

Apple devices and PC are working perfectly 

As a workaround, launching the Browser URL in the browser was available on mobile devices.

2024-02-13_07h20_50.png

However, launching the AppSheet Browser URL in Chrome's standard settings may launch the AppSheet app and continue the same problem for many people.

I installed Edge and verified that it works.

Same issue on all of mine 

All incidents reported for AppSheet in Google Cloud Service health.

https://status.cloud.google.com/products/FWjKi5U7KX4FUUPThHAJ/history

Same issue here. Happening for all the users.

Currently do NOT have an issue on iPhone. Seems maybe isolated to Android.

Confirmed with my users that it's only android impacted (thus far). 

Here the issue is happening for iPhone users also.

We were able to get a work around by uninstalling the AppSheet Android app from the company devices and then sending out a link to the app gallery.

If the Android App remains installed, the app gallery link would experience the same issue.

All android access was restored for our apps. 

Appsheet Engineering here,

We were able to reproduce the issues with apps loading on Android and we believe they are a result of today's release. We are rolling back the affected release now, which we believe from our internal testing will allow apps to load again.

We do not yet have a root cause, but we are investigating now.

I apologize for the impact that this has caused. We know that app outages are a major disruption. As with any outage, we will be conducting a full follow-up review to identify how this happened and improve our detection and prevention in the future.

Hi @bcairns 

In many cases, AppSheet failures start suddenly and are dealt with suddenly, as in this case.

I learned that the basic principle of responding to system failures is to first report to the user the problem that has occurred and the planned status of the response, rather than suddenly starting the response work.

It is a pity that such a basic thing is not practiced in a large IT company like Google.

We're standing by for any information on root cause.  Thanks everyone

Looks like they fix it.

Top Labels in this Space