Appsheet Toolbox is not working?

Hello everyone, does this happen to anyone else? AppsheetToolbox is not working for me.

Solved Solved
0 3 229
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Gustavo_Eduardo !

You should explain HOW it's not working.  Even if we don't experience the problem we might have suggestions to help fix.

Also, as I think you already know,  The Toolbox is a 3rd party extension provided by AppSheetTraining.com.  You might reach out to them for assistance.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Gustavo_Eduardo !

You should explain HOW it's not working.  Even if we don't experience the problem we might have suggestions to help fix.

Also, as I think you already know,  The Toolbox is a 3rd party extension provided by AppSheetTraining.com.  You might reach out to them for assistance.

Hi, I think i have same problem, in fact Appsheet Toolbox is working but we couldn't use the same functions as before, for example if we start to write a function, before we get suggestions from the system but now we get nothing, the autofill is not working, also for column we don't have anymore the possibility to inset the column name we have to write it. I hope you can explain if this is temporary or is the new working way. Thanks

Top Labels in this Space