Appsheet User Templates

Hi all,

Is it possible to find Appsheet programs designed by user available for download?

I am not sure where to find more samples that the samples provided in the templates 

0 10 2,849
10 REPLIES 10

TeeSee1_0-1659417323592.png

Or Google "AppSheet templates whatever your looking for"

Hi,

I am looking for samples written by other user which made their programs available for download

I do not know how you can find a comprehensive list of apps created and made publicly available by all developers/users.

Maybe you could assist

My Home page sheet has one line, Image

On the Home screen I would like to add buttons to open the Purchasing, Sales and Report menu

How would I archive this if I only have an Image column in the sheet and I can not add groups to my column ?

This is an image and not a enum where I could add the buttons

Basically as attached

Gismo_0-1659423306210.png

TeeSee1_0-1659429862381.png

Creating actions of  "App: go to another view within this app" for jumping to view that belong to other tables and display them "Prominently" on a detail view of your menu table will give you a view like the above. No need for any other columns except an image column.

Not sure if any other methods are available.

Thank you for the advise, but honestly, I have no idea on how to perform this

I am even having issues for some reason just displaying an image saved on my profile 

Found the solution, eventually ๐Ÿ˜€

Something else I am struggling with, my part number could be alpha/ numeric and I need to able to select from a drop down box, enum seems to be only numbers, which other type could I select to be able to use it in a drop down box?

I've got a bunch of sample apps on my portfolio, and I know there's a ton of others in the community with really good portfolio as well.

Here's my AppSheet portfolioAppSheet Portfolio

You can find more info on my website if you wishwww.MultiTechVisions.com 

Hi, 

Not sure if my previous message went through

Something else I am struggling with, my part number could be alpha/ numeric and I need to able to select from a drop down box, enum seems to be only numbers, which other type could I select to be able to use it in a drop down box?

I want to select a product from my spreadsheet and not pre set selection

Top Labels in this Space