Appsheet access Issue

BGD
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

I have access to one of our App hub sheet this morning as editor, but at one time I tried to edit some info it throw app definition error and now it is gone. I am not the owner and owner is not available in my company. I am able to access the app as user so it is not deleted but if someone help how can I able to get the access of that sheet ?

Thank you for reading this post, appreciate your time

Regards

Bhawna Gupta 

0 4 99
4 REPLIES 4

App Owner ko bolo share option me advance permission ka option hota hai. Usme aapko admin ka permission dene ke liye. nhi to owner ko bolo app ownership transfer karege.

Contact the app owner: If you're not the owner of the app and the owner is not available in your company, try reaching out to the owner through other means like email or messaging platforms. 

transfer-coautor-1024x642.png

BGD
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Thank You everyone for sharing your solution. Problem is owner is not working anymore with the company. and unfortunately she didn't transfer the ownership before leaving and her account is not active anymore within the company. I am not sure what to do in this situation. She provided me the access but not sure how the access is not valid anymore.

@dbaum wrote:

Transfer apps and databases between team members - AppSheet Help 

If you have a team account, an administrator should be able to effect the transfer.

If you can't sort it out independently, I suggest contact AppSheet Support.

Top Labels in this Space