Appsheet desktop version with error

Hi everyone,

I'm new at Appsheet developing but I already create a few apps. 

Everything was on the rails till my Desktop mode (Preview) version got an error with this expression in Valid If formula for column "FINALIDADE"

NOT(

IN([_THISROW].[FINALIDADE], SELECT(SAI_HEADER[FINALIDADE],

AND([FINALIDADE]=[FINALIDADE],

[FINALIDADE]<>"USO E CONSUMO",[FINALIDADE]<>"0 - EMPRESA",[FINALIDADE]<>"ALMOXARIFADO",[FINALIDADE]<>"AMOSTRA",[FINALIDADE]<>"ASSISTÊNCIAS EM GERAL",[FINALIDADE]<>"COMPRA DE TERCEIROS",[FINALIDADE]<>"DEVOLUÇÃO",[FINALIDADE]<>"DOAÇÃO / BRINDE",[FINALIDADE]<>"EMPRESTADO",[FINALIDADE]<>"NÃO INFORMADO",[FINALIDADE]<>"USO PARTICULAR MARROM"))))

The idea was to create a dropdown list with the select expression with multiple creteria (I know it's a lot but I don't know other way). So, I wanted it to not allow new adds with the same names, except for the names in the last part.

It works fine but only in the Mobile and Tablet version. Why? Is there anything I can do to solve it or it's just a bug?

In the desktop it gives me only this options to add:

[FINALIDADE]<>"USO E CONSUMO",[FINALIDADE]<>"0 - EMPRESA",[FINALIDADE]<>"ALMOXARIFADO",[FINALIDADE]<>"AMOSTRA",[FINALIDADE]<>"ASSISTÊNCIAS EM GERAL",[FINALIDADE]<>"COMPRA DE TERCEIROS",[FINALIDADE]<>"DEVOLUÇÃO",[FINALIDADE]<>"DOAÇÃO / BRINDE",[FINALIDADE]<>"EMPRESTADO",[FINALIDADE]<>"NÃO INFORMADO",[FINALIDADE]<>"USO PARTICULAR MARROM"))))

in the app is greatin the app is greatthe exception works finethe exception works finethat's the errorthat's the error

0 4 93
4 REPLIES 4

Does it work if you turn off desktop mode (preview) ?

Simon

1minManager.com

Yes it does, indeed.

I just asked cause I wanted to keep using de desktop version. I have other apps runnig fine this version. It would be easier to my coworkers to use the same layout.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Desktop View is currently a preview feature and under active development. Preview features are not yet suitable for use in important apps. Until it has achieved greater stability, I recommend against using this preview feature except for testing and to help the AppSheet developers in their efforts. To follow the progress of and contribute to the development effort, please visit this dedicated Community topic:

In Preview: New UI design for desktop users

I got it. At least now I know is not something I did wrong.

Thanks a lot.

Top Labels in this Space