Appsheet down?

Appsheet seems to be not accessible across all my accounts in AUST. Anyone else experiencing this.

I managed to grab this from my enterprise account.

The network path was not found

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The network path was not found

8 25 1,367
25 REPLIES 25

I have the same trouble with the errors. The URL was: /home/apps An exception has been raised that is likely due to a transient failure. If you are connecting to a SQL Azure database consider using SqlAzureExecutionStrategy.

Same on my end.

ChristianLi_0-1679451420950.png

Seems to have corrected itself now.

OOOPS!I was wrong. Can't open apps again.

Today I save my app very difficult. It's show Error 503 or Your changes couldn't be saved in App Editor.  I have to reload app many times. Please fix it.

Appsheet Down.

โ€ƒโ€ƒ

IMG_20230322_121146.jpg

IMG_20230322_121152.jpg

IMG_20230322_121152.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20230322_121136.jpg

All accounts in Vietnam lauching app slowly or error.

Please fix it asap.

Thanks,

I've just seen a very serious error message in my environment that looks like a server error.

AppSheet is currently down.
My environment is in Asia Pacific.

I find AppSheet to be very unstable recently.
I am deeply concerned about this ongoing instability.

Thanks for sharing this info as I have also found Appsheet to be very unstable the past 2 weeks. Apps not functiong properly one day but working the next. 

I am in the same unstable situation.
Even if the bug is fixed, it will reappear soon.
I have the following bug in my environment.

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/In-Chrome-on-MacOS-the-quot-Save-quot-button-in... 

If the service is not stable, we cannot develop apps as app creators, and we cannot recommend AppSheet to our customers who are app users.

Appsheet down?

same

Yup. I am facing the exact same issue.
Its not working since morning today.

It is now getting exhausted for us when we have face one or other issue every single day. And worst is that there is no resolution or the resolution offered is just temporary. 

Same Here 

Same thing...

Same in Argentina

@devingu @Sai1 Can you please take a look?
Not able to work at all. We have more than 1000 users on field who are also not able to do anything because of this.

Grrr... Why now? Why?

@devingu 

I am using it in Japan.
It is slow in both the customer's environment and mine, so it seems that the problem is occurring regardless of account.

I think problem resolved. My apps is running now properly..

Seems to be working for me as well now. A bit slower but am able to open the apps now.

In the end, again, the dashboard was completely useless.

Snag_1d9d4164.png

โ€ƒ@devingu 
@isdal 

Same in Korea
Please provide the app sheet to Asia Region as well

@devingu 
@isdal 

Was the issue in this thread related to the following incident?

https://status.cloud.google.com/incidents/xmGSUfG1KdksGZjBqjip

@devingu 
@isdal 

I have received a report from support that the problem is related to the following INCIDENT. Thank you for providing us with this INCIDENT information.

https://status.cloud.google.com/incidents/xmGSUfG1KdksGZjBqjip

However, one order is in order. The indication of the period of occurrence in this issue is inaccurate.
As you can see from the message, the problem occurred between 2023-03-21 01:00 and 2023-03-21 22:00 PSD.

Snag_3619754d.png

โ€ƒI hope this helps in future display of the outage period.

@Koichi_Tsuji 

Agree, your times are more realistic .... not 6 min as Google reported !!

Top Labels in this Space