Appsheet down?

Is appsheet down? 

There are users who can no longer synchronize or this error appears:

- Unable to fetch definition

- Sync task already in process

Solved Solved
0 3 125
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The problem was the microsoft authenticator: I reinstalled my phone and therefore I had to reinstall the authenticator as well, that didn't go very well and I couldn't log in to my account anymore. At the same time, access from appsheet to sharepoint was also blocked and users could no longer save changes. I had to renew my credentials. The problem was the microsoft authenticator: I reinstalled my phone and therefore I had to reinstall the authenticator as well, that didn't go very well and I couldn't log in to my account anymore. At the same time, access from appsheet to sharepoint was also blocked and users could no longer save changes. I had to renew my credentials. After the authenticator worked again, the error messages disappeared from the appsheet.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Sync is working fine presently for me

This is problably a sharepoint issue, not a appsheet problem

The problem was the microsoft authenticator: I reinstalled my phone and therefore I had to reinstall the authenticator as well, that didn't go very well and I couldn't log in to my account anymore. At the same time, access from appsheet to sharepoint was also blocked and users could no longer save changes. I had to renew my credentials. The problem was the microsoft authenticator: I reinstalled my phone and therefore I had to reinstall the authenticator as well, that didn't go very well and I couldn't log in to my account anymore. At the same time, access from appsheet to sharepoint was also blocked and users could no longer save changes. I had to renew my credentials. After the authenticator worked again, the error messages disappeared from the appsheet.

Top Labels in this Space