Appsheet free plan

Hello  Friends,

I have  a query. I have  created an app using  appsheet.

1.It is  under  free plan as its my  first test  app.

2.  Restrict access to app by requiring users to authenticate by signing in to the app is  not  available in free plan  and i dont need it  as well as i plan to  share it with 2  or 3  friends and try  it.

3. But  still when i share the  app installer link

a)user have to insrall appsheet.. which in turn requires to have  a id  to download fron play store.

b) even if  i intsall  app sheet.. a sign in via google  is enforced  to further  use the app.

My ultimate aim is to  amke the user try the app  without any  email sign in. even though free plans says  so..user if  forced to  sign in using  email id.

Can anyone share their thoughts  and help me  with it.Thanking in advance

0 3 293
3 REPLIES 3

@cslsritapps wrote:

when i share the  app installer link

Sharing the link to specific users requires AppSheet to authenticate those users via sign-in so that they're the only ones who can access your app.

@cslsritapps wrote:

ultimate aim is to  amke the user try the app  without any  email sign in

Disable the Require user signin? property.

Be aware that you'll presumably need the Publisher Pro plan, so that you can pay per app rather than per user.

Under security change setting to make the data public, and users will not have to sign in. Guest access works well. 

When the app is in Prototype mode (not deployed), you can have the authentication set as ON. Then you can have max 10 users to test your app. The limititaion is only applied, when you deploy  the app.

Top Labels in this Space