Appsheet is loading slowly today?

Hi Team Dev

Appsheet is working very slowly today, I checked with many accounts and other users around my area (Vietnam) have the same problem.

Please help us improve this.

Thanks

20 88 6,642
88 REPLIES 88

Following on this post!

Yeah, it is too slow, the issue is happening once again sadly... x.x.

@devingu 

@isdal 

@Mike_Procopio 

Acknowledging this message. I just received a page on this issue and am
investigating now.

appsheet is very slow and frequent (Thailand)

We have same problem in indonesia....

I escalated this to devs..

@AleksiAlkio 

Please wake them up!!!

Thanks @AleksiAlkio !
๐Ÿ™

Anyone home??? at this moment?

Koichi_Tsuji_0-1688962320229.gif

Hopefully someone is there and attending the issue to fix asap. Our apps failing to sync now.

It's 11:13 PM in America right now, he just got into bed.

Same here again in PH

Every new week, every new bug. Please keep AppSheet running stable.

Thanks

We too are facing the same problem! (From India)

appsheet is very slow and frequent (Thailand)๐Ÿ˜‘

I also face the same problem today again, I think appsheet dev team should focus on the stability of the platform. It is the most important thing for end user

Please fix it, I was in middle of presentation of the app. this is very bad, sync time is no longer tolerable

Same here. All the apps are loading extremely slowly today. And it has been couple of hours already.
Is there any ETA or any updates regarding what might be the issue?

App Sheet very slow ... 

Any updates regarding on this or any advise about addressing this issue? Thanks!

Thank you for this message, AppSheet server/infrastructure engineering and
I are actively diagnosing the issue and working to mitigate the increased
latency.

You're welcome @Mike_Procopio . Please do keep us posted about any updates for this issue. We are currently in the middle of presentation when this happens.

@Mike_Procopio 

Please inform us of the current situation officially as a company, not in individual replies.

For example, I would prefer to have the company report current information in the Announcements category and keep us updated on the status of the response.

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Announcements/bd-p/appsheet-announcements

Hi @Mike_Procopio any update regarding on this issue? It's almost 4 hours from the outage? We need to have an update or advise so we can have contingency plans on our end. Thank you.

Yep facing this issue. Very slow when syncing or saving.

we're having the same problem

@Mike_Procopio  App Sheet still very slow (HK) , cannot do business ... any ETA the issue can fix ?

here In India also , It takes triple time top load the same app.

have same issue. too slow for syncing. And saving in editor is also too slow

Here in South Korea.

Any update? We're stuck in the middle of our working hours (in India)! 

Because of this, we're currently making the manual paper invoices! The burden is continuously increasing!!

There's been a lot of delays in recent days

We are too facing from India, still syncing issue not yet fixed?

UPDATE 11:46 AM PT - U.S. Pacific Time

Hello everyone. AppSheet continues to experience high sync and homepage load latencies. I recognize this is is a significant impact to your applications and I recognize that it is peak business hours in many affected areas. I apologize for the impact that this has had to your business operations.

We have been investigating this issue for several hours and are actively deploying mitigations to our server infrastructure. These take time to take effect, and our graphs and metrics indicate that the system has not yet recovered.

My self and multiple other infrastructure engineers are actively working on this issue. I am working to get the GCP Cloud Status Dashboard updated to correctly reflect the service interruption.

Although the symptom appears the same as the July 4 incident (which also saw high sync latencies), our initial triage indicates that the underlying root cause is different. While in that case, it was a matter of scaling up additional capacity, in this case, the capacity is there but the server processes themselves are unhealthy. In other words, encountering conditions that prevent them from fulfilling client requests within reasonable latencies.

I understand and validate the frustration felt from a service outage in this regard. I've heard the request for a transparent post mortem, and we will work to provide that in the coming days, once we understand the root cause. This includes remediations to prevent a similar occurrence in the future.

I am actively working on the problem here with team members. I will post a follow-up in an hour, at 12:55 AM PT (US Pacific Time).

Mike Procopio

I suggest that you open the new official thread and pin that to show in the top of the list so that everyone can find your update easily.

Thank you for this guidance, I have now done so as requested:

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Announcements/AppSheet-High-Sync-Latencies-Incident-July-9-J...

I'll work to get that pinned.

Hi @Mike_Procopio it's a peak business hours. Can we have atleast an ETA for your mitigation process to take effect? This will take a huge impact on our end. We need to have an option for us to make a contingency plan in a timely manner. Thanks!

Thanks for the update! ๐Ÿ™

Same in Philippines! I hope they resolve soon..

Top Labels in this Space