Appsheet like a golftracking app

Hi there,

at the moment  I have the following columns in a Google sheet (relevant ones):

Page 1NameEmailKeyDateTimePage 2Hole 1Hole 2Hole 3Hole 4Hole 5Hole 6Hole 7Hole 8Hole 9SumSum cleanedCommentPage 3

Round is finished?

What I want to achieve is, basically you can enter on Page 1 of the form who is playing, based on a enumlist and on page 2 e.g. all holes but listed for every player chosen on page 1. Otherwise each hole should be a page where you can enter the amount of golfshots for each user selected on page 1. I hope this is clear. If anyone has a different approach, feel free to tell me. Looking forward to your replies and many thanks in advance.

Best
Seb

1 REPLY 1

AppSheet allows you make Table Views editable.  I think that might serve you best.  You would have an "Add Player" Form that only allows entry of Name and Email ( I assume Key, Date, Time are auto-assigned?).  

You then show these in a Table view along with Hole 1-9, which are initially blank.  In the Table View, if you turn on the QuickEdit property (see image), you will be given a button in the upper right-hand corner that, when tapped, makes the entire table editable depending on your column configurations.  You can then edit all of the Holes for any of the players then save ALL changes with a single Save tap.

Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 7.01.22 PM.png

NOTE: the property says "beta" but I have been using it in several apps with no issues - it lacks some features I wish were included but it works.

Top Labels in this Space