Appsheet on a tablet

Hi we have several apps that we have shared with our entire domain.

We have one app for a packing area we want to put on tablets. It is white labeled so the users of that app can not see the appgallery.

The problem is, when we install the packing app on the tablet, we are forced to install Appsheet on the tablet as well.

So  once we install there are 2 icons- one the packing app that is working great and they can not see any other apps, but the Appsheet icon is there and if they click on it they see can the gallery- "everything shared with them", since they are in the domain they see everything shared with the domain.  Is there anyway to not have the appsheet app visible or to not show the gallery?

Solved Solved
0 7 298
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We used APK as a solution. Our app is now stand alone on the tablets and we do not need to download appsheet from the store.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

If you are installing the app using the link from the AppSheet editor, you are telling the device to install the AppSheet app.

You need to install it from the store or using the .apk

I want the appsheet app I created..it is the icon that is downloaded from the store that shows the appgallery (everything shared with that user) I do not want them to see that.

We used APK as a solution. Our app is now stand alone on the tablets and we do not need to download appsheet from the store.

Exactly.

I still don't get why you were downloading the app "AppSheet" from the store

if we sent the app to the tablet it forced us to download appsheet from the store before it would install our app.

I understand but what do you mean by "we sent the app to the tablet"? Here is where I think you where sendin the link from the AppSheet editor instead of the store. Actually we don't know if you deploy your app to the store

when you install an app - makes you install appsheet from the store first

--
Laurie Heath
Monterey Mushrooms, Inc.
260 Westgate Drive Watsonville, CA 95076
Phone 831.763.5317
lheath@montmush.com | www.montereymushrooms.com

*Enhancing People's Lives for 50 Years*
Top Labels in this Space