Appsheet on submit configuration

I set some conditions for some questions to show if a response is selected in a previous question. If i select the option that allows follow up questions to show and i then select a reponse for the follow up question, if i now decide to change the initial response that wont permit the follow up questions to show, appsheet still saves the data i collected earlier for the follow up questions before i change the response. After submitting, i still find the response for the follow up question.

How can i erase that. putting in mind that i have this kind of situations in over 100 instances.

1 REPLY 1

There is a "Reset on edit" property in each column.  You can insert an expression to determine when that field is reset

@vista wrote:

How can i erase that. putting in mind that i have this kind of situations in over 100 instances.

This implies that you are listing your questions in individual columns.  I would recommend building a question table and manage the questions as rows in this table.  It will be much simpler to maintain.

Top Labels in this Space