Appsheet payment per user

Good Morning.
Is it possible that one of the users of an app can make the payment with his credit card?
Should I first transfer the character of owner of the app to said user or is that not necessary?
I have sent emails asking about the issue to sales@appsheet.com, but still no response, so I resort to asking the community for help.
From already thank you very much.
Greetings, Marcos. 

0 5 159
5 REPLIES 5

Good afternoon again Joseph.
Thank you very much.
It is a subject on which I would like to have another alternative look, to see if there is not some way to make my client pay the licenses from his gmail account, as a user; perhaps giving it the rank of editor of the app. I do not know. I'm still waiting for a response from the "sales@appsheet.com" email, but if anyone had an experience similar to mine, I'd like to know how you solved it.
Thanks again.

I see thank you. I will leave it to others who might have similar experience to answer; so far I have no co-authors in my apps. 

You need your client to be the owner of the app and you would be a co-author.

I do this for the company I work for, although I'm the one that's also the owner of the app, just using a company email

Thank you very much for your reply SkrOYC.

I would like, if possible, some additional guidance regarding the following:

a) how to make my client the owner of the app and I co-author?

b) is it a simple process or can it cause some relevant deconfiguration in the operation of the app?

From already thank you very much.

Top Labels in this Space