Appsheet server is completely down now...

I could not open all the app, and app editor at all. Completly broken, it looks the appsheet server is currently down now.. I m in Japan. Anyone else seeing the same?

@devingu 

@takuya_miyai 

19 79 5,411
79 REPLIES 79

Same here in France @isdal @Roderick @Lauren_vdv @Arthur_Rallu 

And moreover...

Aurelien_0-1702968624952.png

My apps ain't wven loading

Error 

Something has gone wrong! 

It happends now and then since I posted above.

same problem in japan.

I've encountered a similar issue; it's loading very slowly.

My app could open, but unable to open app in editor.

@isdal 

I am in India and we are  also facing Server Down Issue, This has become very frequent problem in Appsheet.

Awaiting response from Appsheet team

Completely down in Norway

Same here at Malaysia

Yes, Appsheet is slow.

Completely down in South Africa

The same issue, we're in the Philippines. Can't open all apps/appsheet edit. Internet connection works fine as well.

Deployed app could open somehow, but the data change is not  going to get through. End up with error at the end.  App Editor also completelhy down.

In the Netherlands data change is getting through again and apps are now getting back online

Indeed I'm also experiencing this in South Africa - a lot of my apps are either very slow to sync or timeout. It's extremely frustrating to have to have to go through this every few days lately.

I'm having an issue with AppSheet. I'm unable to sync my apps, and the appsheet.com website is not loading correctly

Same here apps keeps on synching

I wonder why Appsheet is so slow today.

Recent outages tend to occur between 11:00 am and 4:00 pm JST
This is 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm PST.

I don't want to point this out too much, but I suspect that this situation is caused by work being done during the night in PST.

Please help users who are unable to use the AppSheet app during work hours.๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Is appsheet giving insight what happened the last weeks and what they do to prevent having servers down?

This is bad for the trust to run your business on Appsheet.

it becomes doutful to use appsheet in bussiness.

1.please keep service reliabiliy.
2.please inform us trouble information immediately. not hours later.

thank you.

Seems to work now !

I'm thinking of creating a macro to notify us by e-mail when app or editor are not working... Would be based on users reports on a form. Anyone is interested ? 

Hi everyone.

Today's incident was published in Service health.

https://status.cloud.google.com/incidents/FEqaKJVHxpsX1r3JewdC

By the way, we can check the AppSheet's incident history here.

https://status.cloud.google.com/products/FWjKi5U7KX4FUUPThHAJ/history

Unfortunately the list does not include all of them.

Thanks @AleksiAlkio 

Yes, We note that this list is incomplete at this time.
However, I am happy to see that little by little this kind of information is becoming available to the public.
I look forward to a better list.

thank you, it's very helpful.

by the way,

I wonder why there is no data about last week incidents.
is there any criteria posting a report or not?

Yes, Same

Some our users cannot log in website version, since yesterday (18/12/2023). Mobiles work fine. 

Support is checking...

When using app but like installed from Edge (as desktop app) - no problem. Directly in website - logging impossible. 

Still no solution from the Support Team. 

Today problem has dissapeared. But no exact info from the Support about the reason. 

Yes, Indeed.  Let me summarize the issues, as lesson learned from those incidents.

1) AppSheet is designed to generate "business application".
2) Most importantly, the stable management and seamless operation of the app is far more important among others.
3) Downtime repeatedly happens sadly, which kills all the time of the app users, as well as killing business opportunities due to such severe incidents.
4) Google is not active to address those critical issues, at the end, the same issues repeatedly happens during the short time of the operiod.
5) There is no contact point provided to ask for the corrective actions outside US hours. I dont have any stats but those incidents is likely happens during ASIAN daily hours, where AppSheet tech/management team are on the bed.
6) AppSheet/Google teams seems not taking those critical incident as high alter. The example is no update/post is given by the AppSheet on this community place. (sad)

All in all, it looks like the mamagement failure of the Appsheet team in Google, as far as we see those factual stuffs as I listed as above. 

Google/AppSheet is not proactive to the users to accomodate the seamless usage of the APP, and not fair to provide the timely information as well as the corrctive action to ensure the save severer acident will not happen in the future.

Due to such a management failuer, I suspect those same downtime/failure which have substantial impact on our business app MAY happen once again soon or later. 

Will see.

To veryfy my comment that this is well founded, there id NONE / NIL comment and updatea made by AppSheet team officially to give a rest to those long chained update by the community member. Pretty much bad practice, but sadly Google mamagement would not know how the community member consider those incident seriously and critially. 

Generally, this community place is not managed and routinely monitored by the Google, so it makse sense.

For me, I dont need the less usefull new features, such as smart chips, AppSheet AI , Chat apps, those will be MERELY used only. (not requested by the users, but it is coming from the internal needs in Google).  Probably, the time and resources are assigned to those new features (not used by the majorities of the users, probably just few percent) are dominating the work hours of the engineers, so such a critical issues are not addressed and seriously attended. So the issue does happen.  Annoying, as I dont have any control over that.

Hey man,

maybe reconsider redesigning your apps for offline usage and offline start. The syncs only then occur when the systems are back and won't interrupt your app users work.
I thought that was one of the biggest advantages of appsheet besides the No Code and Out of the Box advantage. Correct me if I'm wrong though ๐Ÿ˜†

Cheers

Sorry, your comment is completely out of point here what we discuss.

Hmmm okay, then how about deploying your apps to the google playstore or apple appstore instead, so it wont rely on appsheet servers anymore. ๐Ÿ˜‰

out of point.

Your commen is nothing to do with this thread. Build up your own thread to post your own opinion, as your comment disturb us here ... ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

@Denny774 it's not the right place to vent out if you're having a bad day. 

Am not checking my phone again to see another irrelevant comment from you. 

Top Labels in this Space