Appsheet won't access my location

I work with IOS, and my APP from appsheet is at its latest version. But it does not have access to my location, I have tried to give the permissions but the APP does not ask for access to the location.IMG-2423 (1).PNG

0 9 461
9 REPLIES 9

Ajustes --> Privacidad --> Localizaciรณn --> AppSheet

try entering that route, but the application does not appearIMG-2424.jpg

I'd say this is possibly a problem in your phone and you might need to reset privacy settings, but I DON'T know. 

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Does your app use the HERE() function? Does it have any LatLong or Address columns? If the answer to all is no, your app doesn't use your device's location, so the permission is neither needed nor requested.

I also have that problem.

Whenever I press the capture location pin in a latlong field in a form, the button simply turns from grey to blue and no map is shown or location captured.

Location settings for appsheet do not show up in ios and permissions have been granted for safari, chrome, apple maps and google maps.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Can I know how to location access issue was resolved? I encountered the similar issue on one of Android devices (1 out 40 users). Location access was granted to Appsheet but Appsheet could not get location informaiton. The location got by Appsheet is Lat 0.000, Long 0.000. However, current location was shown correctly on Google Map.

Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this.

Yes support had to switch something on their end for it to work for me.

Top Labels in this Space